Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Max! Oh my goodness, you're fifteen already! You're quite a sportsman! Swimming, football, baseball, la crosse, and what else? I'm very proud of you and wish we could watch some of your games. I really don't even know what la crosse is, sorry. This is last year's photo so it says Grayson. Sorry about that too. I hope we can get down to visit you soon. Today you take your learner's test for your driving permit. Yikes! Just kidding, I know you'll do well and that you'll be a responsible driver. I wish for you a very happy birthday. I love you, Max.
Lord, thank You for Max. He's a fine boy. Please keep Your Hand upon him. He's so involved in school and sports and youth group. Help him as makes new friends and adjusts to their new home. I love him, and You love him even more!

No comments: