Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Cookie! This picture is a little dark but it's a good picture of you! You have a nice smile! This was from last December which is the reason for the turtle neck. We don't get together very often and it's so nice when we do. You always make me feel good and loved. That's a wonderful trait of yours. You're a good sister-in-law and I'm so thankful for you. I wish for you a wonderful day today. I love you.
Lord, thank You for Cookie. She adds to our family in sweet and wonderful ways. Bless her on this day and every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita, I love the picture of the roses and the anniversary cake. You should enter it in a "most beautiful photo contest." Sometimes I keep it on my computer screen while I'm working around the house. I get pleasure from the aura I feel from it in the house. Love you, L

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sister-in-law you have. I think I have the same one.
Thanks for showing her off in your blog. I love her as I know you do.
And, of course neither of us has any jealousy of her looks and youth! Lorraine