Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fair

This is Bella on the roller coaster! My camera was too slow or the roller coaster was too fast...so I didn't get Sydney and Haleigh in the picture! It was a fun ride! They rode it three or four times.
I was with three of my granddaughter's at the fair. They had a good time riding lots of rides. This was kid's day so they got to ride at a reduced rate. It's more fun now because they're big enough to ride most of the rides. It was a very hot day but there was a nice breeze so it was bearable.
Lord, thank You for a fun, safe afternoon.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun. Is this the Midland County fair? Looks like you all are having loads of fun and thrills. Thanks for sharing your pictures of the time with your precious grandchildren. I'm glad they have you for a grandma.