Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Tim and Shauna! A lot of changes have come into your lives, especially in the past few years. Now you're back in Canada. I think you may even be moving into your new house. Well ... new to you. It's exciting! I hope you take time to celebrate each other and the fact that you've been married...oh my goodness...23 years already! Did I figure that right? Have a wonderful day and year. I love you!
Lord, thank You for Tim and Shauna. Thank You for the commitment they have made to You and to each other. Bless them together and bless their marriage.

2 comments:

pondering something said...

wow - 23 years - I am impressed!

Shauna Archer said...

thanks for remembering! we were taken out for supper on saturday evening and again for sunday lunch so that was nice, especially considering food is scarce at the house! we painted the lr and hallway and are all unpacked, just waiting for the shipment to arrive so we will have dishes to eat off of :) blessings to you!