Saturday, August 15, 2009

Camping in the Backyard

Granddaughter's camping in the backyard! This is the tent we bought for family camp that we didn't get to use. They came up with the idea of camping in our backyard. I brought their shoes in with me. Otherwise they might disappear if we get another visit by the raccoon! Our neighbors bird feeder just disappeared! The whole thing! Yikes...I hope our granddaughter's don't disappear. Just kidding. I'll be close by.
Lord, thank You for fun times with granddaughter's. Please keep Your Hand upon them tonight.

Well, the girls made it until about 2:30! They had gotten a little chilly so they came in and now I'm wide awake! Oh well.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Camping in the backyard is great. It's close enough to run inside for the bathroom and you don't have to sleep out all night!

pondering something said...

What fun! Good for you to play along Grandma.