Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Miller! June 24, 1997...I remember that day so well! We were building our house here but I flew down to be with your family because a new baby was about to be born! You! And now you're 12 years old! I can't believe 12 years have gone by so quickly! You're a fine grandson! I wish for you a happy, happy birthday! I love you, Miller!
Lord, thank You for Miller. The years are going by so quickly. Please watch over him. Keep him safe and well as he grows. Please be with him and with the rest of the family as they make another move and go through all the adjustments of a new neighborhood, new schools, new friends, etc. I love Miller so much and You love him even more.

1 comment:

pondering something said...

Such a handsome boy - great pic of Miller.