Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hansi

Have you ever read the book Hansi, the Girl Who Loved the Swasika? It's an autobiography of a girl who grew up during WWII. I'm not going to say much because you might want to read the book. I had the opportunity to listen to her talk about prayer today. She is a wonderful person, woman, speaker, writer, Christian, friend, what more can I say? She'll be telling her life story this Sunday evening at 6:00 at my church. If you live in this area please come to hear her, you won't be disappointed. I promise you.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Hansi. Thank You for all the lessons you have taught her along the way. Thank You for bringing her to our town to speak to us. Keep her safe as she travels around the country and the world.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes. I have read "Hansi" and I highly recommend it (though some of the story is highly graphic and I wouldn't recommend it for children without a parent pre-reading it). I would like to come and hear Hansi in person, but Julie is scheduled to return home on Sunday and I'm sure she will have plenty of stories to tell.