Friday, November 03, 2006

My Birthday

Well, it's a couple days now since I came home from my trip and a couple of days since my birthday. I have to tell you I made out pretty good! Jerry gave me money to buy myself a new outfit, which I did yesterday. I bought a brown pant suit and a white shirt. I was also given a unique humming bird feeder; a beautiful pendant; a keepsake of my dad's; a book; a bowl made by one of my little granddaughters in her art class; and a special gift bag of various things from cookies to soap and more! I also got atleast 12 birthday cards! And Jerry took me out to my favorite restuarant, Logans, for a steak dinner! I also had several phone calls wishing me a happy birthday. So it was a very happy day for me but I'm glad it'll be another whole year before I have another birthday!

No comments: