Thursday, November 09, 2006

Indian Summer




I think Indian Summer is here this week. It's really nice out. Jerry cut a tree down this morning.
Well, these pictures are in the opposite order that I put them in! Oh well. Maybe when it's posted they'll change order?! Okay, maybe not. But you can see what a big job this was. The picture of the tree tops is because when Jerry cut the tree it got caught in the top and couldn't fall down! Then you can see part of all the logs he has to split! My job was to carry all the logs out of the woods and then later I get the job of stacking the logs after he splits them. That's nothing compared to the cutting and splitting he does! We'll be thankful this winter when we have a nice fire going in the wood stove!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like more than a one man job, it's a good thing that mom is there to help.

Anita said...

You're right, but Rob was working and when he gets the urge to cut a tree I just have to be there in case he needs me.

Annie Archer said...

HEY, Grandma & Grandpa, looks like its really fall there. Oh, how i wish i could have fall. But i have hot weather all the time. Miss you