Friday, November 24, 2006

At Christy's house

Well, here I am at Christy's house. We're awaiting the birth of little Madelyn Grace. I haven't been able to post blogs but now maybe I can again. Things are going well here, keeping busy with the other children in the family. Christy has been ordered to bed for the duration because of high blood pressure. That's not easy when you have four children demanding attention so that's where I come in! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Sean's parents house. Our contribution was dinner rolls and apple pie. Christy went too but when dessert was over we came back home. Sean and the kids stayed for the evening so we had a nice quiet time together. They all came home at bed time. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Our ass. pastor's wife had her baby 10 min. before Thanksgiving Day! I'm very happy and excited for them and I can't wait to see little Mary Hannah. But most of all, I can't wait to see and hold little Madelyn Grace! I'll let you know when she makes her appearance! She'll be our 13th grandchild! A baker's dozen!

No comments: