Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Birthday May 6

Happy Birthday, Tim! Oh my, when I think back to this day in 1964 I can only remember how happy and relieved I was. You were three weeks late! You were very very welcome! You were my only baby who slept through the night! Every night! Every mother needs one baby who sleeps through the night! 
Now you're a man, a husband, a father, a brother, a Christian, a business owner. What more can I say? I'm very proud of you. I hope you have a super day today. I love you.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Tim! Please bless him as a husband and father. Keep him safe as he drives and works. Thank You for the personal relationship he has with You. I love him so much and You love him even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom your a great encourager.
Tim