Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday 21 of May

Happy Birthday, Sydney! Twelve years old. This is a big day. I had to wait until this evening to write this to you so I wouldn't spoil the big surprise! Well, Grandpa and I showed up...that was the first surprise! But there was more to come! You are now the owner of your own horse, Kay! There is a lot of responsibility to owning a horse but I know you can do it! The horse was a gift from your former and now again, trainer! She knew how you loved Kay! It's also from your Dad because he has to put out the money until you're old enough to help! What a big day today was! I love you, Sydney!
Lord, thank You for Sydney. She's a wonderful granddaughter. Please help her as she enters these often difficult years. Keep her close to You, help her to always live for You. Help her with her horse, Kay, that she will learn the responsibility of caring for her and also how to ride her expertly. Help her to share the fun and responsibility with Bella. It's not always easy to share but it's a necessary part of life. Please help Sydney and Bella to become and remain the very best of friends. I love Sydney and You love her even more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog.

Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

Mon blog:
rachat credit locataire ou simulation Rachat de Credit au meilleur taux

Anita said...

Translation from French:
You have good points there, so I always check your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommended your blog.

My french is not very good, I'm from Germany.

Thank you for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

big thanks to the author for new)