Thursday, April 07, 2011

Happy Birthday April 7

Happy Birthday, Shauna! It's nice having you closer to home although we don't see you any oftener! I hope you had a nice day today. I'm writing this late at night because my days are very busy this week with grandchildren here. I hope you know how much we appreciate you. With your job, we never know where you are, but we do know you're a good wife and mother. I hope they gave you a wonderful day.
Lord, thank You for Shauna. Bless her in her work. Use her. Please keep her safe as she travels. I love her, Lord, and You love her even more.

2 comments:

Kate said...

She is lovely...this woman we share and you are so right...we never know for sure which corner of the world she is in!!!

Family Camp 2010 & 50th Anniversary committee said...

WOW! That's my curly hair! Haven't seen that for awhile - must get you an updated picture. Thanks for the wishes and the prayers and the love - much needed as usual.