Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday April 23

Happy Birthday, Bella! If we look closely we can see a butterfly on your finger! Click on the picture to see it closer. Just think: you're nine years old today! I can't believe it! You're a very special girl and granddaughter! I'm so glad you're learning to ride horses! That was my dream all through my growing up years! Now you and Sydney are living my dream! I hope you have a really wonderful birthday. I wish we could be with you. I love you very much.


Lord, thank You for Bella. She's a wonderful person and granddaughter. Please be with her in school, play, riding, studying, resting. Keep Your Hand of protection upon her. Help her to make good friends. Help her to learn of you and to always live for you. I love her so much and You love her even more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fair words never hurt the tongue.