Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Greetings


Every year I tape the Christmas cards that we receive in the mail on our coat closet door in our living room. They always completely cover the door and spread to the woodwork around the door. Today we got one more card (mailed Dec. 18) but I took this photo yesterday so it's not in the picture, sorry. We love sending and receiving cards, it's the time of year when we hear from folks we love but some we seldom see or hear from. I send out about twice as many cards as we receive so next year I'm going to cut back...way back. If we never hear from some that we send to (I send to everyone in the family that I have addresses for, even ones that live right here in our town) I'm going to have to cut them from my list. It hurts me to even think about it but I really feel it's necessary. So, if you see your card on our door you can be sure you'll get one from us again next year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aunt Anita....

I see our card made your door! Thanks and Happy New Year!
with love, chris, susan and the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't see our card on the door - so I guess we are off the list. :-(

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw my card up on your door. Did I? I sent you one. Awhile before Christmas too. Oh well, the mail is getting bad at on time delivery these days.