Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Concert

Musicians!
Elmise and Armon are like a breath of fresh air! When they come in our door it's like a whirl wind entered! They have so much energy! Here they are putting on a concert for Jerry and me! I took a video of them but I don't know how to put it on here so you can't listen to them. Sorry. I wish you could, you'd love it!

Lord, how I praise You! Thank You for our grandchildren, all 15 of our grandchildren. Thank You for Elmise and Armon.  Thank You for their energy! Thank You for their musical talent! They are precious in Your Sight...and mine too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anita, How blessed you are to have these two shower you with music and tallent. I too am wanting to learn how to put a video on. I think first you have to download the video, and I haven't been successful at that, then it would be just getting it from your computer and downloading it. I'll share when I learn the complete process. IN the mean time, enjoy those grandkids. Love, Sue