Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Sept 23

Happy Birthday, Armon! I know this is a couple days early but I'll be out of town and no access to my computer on your birthday. It was so fun celebrating with you early. You asked for a 'horse with an Indian sitting on him' kind of cake! So that's what you got! It's hard to think that you're seven years old already! You're a fine boy! I'm proud to be your grandma! I hope you have a wonderful true birthday on Sept. 23.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Armon. Please be with him as he's growing up. Guide him, protect him, keep him healthy, help him as he learns, give him good friends. He's very active so please help him to use his energy in constructive ways. Please guide his mom and dad as they raise him, give them wisdom and patience. I love him so much and You love him even more.

No comments: