Friday, August 05, 2011

Journal August 5, 2011

This morning I had a procedure done at my doctor's office. I've had a growth on my tongue for a few months now so today was d-day. Doctor removed it and sent it in for a biopsy. I have a very sore tongue now but it's not bleeding badly at all. He warned me that it might. I was very nervous about it but it's all over and I'm feeling like I have a big head with a very sore tongue but otherwise, I'm okay. It's a relief to have it over. I just ate a Popsicle!  



This week has flown by. Tomorrow is my grandson's birthday, Matthew, and it crept up on me without me realizing it. Oh dear. 


I'm keeping busy this summer with Grandma's School for grandson, Armon. You can read about it on my new blog allinthedayof.wordpress.com if you're interested. I've written a daily log on our progress. We're mainly working on reading to help him be ready for first grade. The encouragement I get from friends is so encouraging. My sister, Lorraine, has sent a couple of books for us to use. I appreciate her interest, suggestions, books, etc. so much. 


Okay, I'm going to lay down again for a bit. Thanks for reading.


Lord, Thank You for helping my doctor this morning. Please heal my tongue quickly. I praise You because You are my Healer.




2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I pray all is well! Yuk, I can't imagine how uncomfortable that has to be. Wishing you milkshakes. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you may want to add a facebook icon to your site. I just bookmarked the blog, although I must make this by hand. Simply my advice.

My site:
rachat de credits www.rachatdecredit.net