Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Journaling

We went to a class this evening that was all about journals. It was interesting. I've been a journal er for years so I have my own ideas of what it should be. But it was interesting to hear of other folks ideas. I think my blogging is a kind of journaling. I don't write anything down that I don't or wouldn't want others to read or to know. But actually, my life is now an open book. I'm free to be me. I still have frustrations and I still get mad some times but in the end I turn everything over to the Lord and He sees me through. Sometimes I have to ask His forgiveness. My prayer is this: Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23, 24. NIV

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that...I am in a very anxious time right now....thanks for turning my thoughts in the right direction.