Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Big Error!

Oh boy, did I goof! It was several blogs ago on the one titled Grandchildren. In it I wrote a little blurb on each grandchild. On the one about Haleigh I told about her new puppy, Plaid. I said Plaid was a Shih Tzu, which is right. My mistake was that I totally blew the spelling. Yes, Annie, I spelled Shih Tzu wrong! I remember checking the spelling but apparently it's not in the computer dictionary! The reason I caught it today is because there's a picture in the newspaper of a model holding a little Shih Tzu in a tote bag! So I went back to my old blog and corrected my error and now I'm confessing it to you! I hope the newspaper is right! Thank you, Lord, for loving us. Sometimes we just make little tiny innocent mistakes, like this one that I made, but sometimes we make huge mistakes. Thank you for making a provision (Jesus), for us to be forgiven no matter how big or small our mistakes (sins) are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice