Thursday, August 28, 2008

This and that

I watched the animal eating the apples (a few blogs back) so I have to tell you about it! It was a large black and white striped leopard...in my dream!!! I could hardly believe, when I woke up, that it had been a dream, it was so real! So I still don't really know what's eating them. :(
Jerry and I have been walking everyday this week. He's gone this morning to visit his friend, Lin, so I haven't decided if I'm going walking today or if I'll take a day off too!
After lunch I'm going to town to order our cable bundle! Then we'll buy a box so we'll have wireless Internet! I can't believe it! I'll let you know when it actually happens.
Jerry and I are still reading Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by Dr Paul Brand and Philip Yancey. It's deep but because we've gone through so much with Jerry, physically, it keeps us interested and reading. We can only read one short section at a time though because our minds can only digest so much at a time.
Lord, I praise You because You are the Creator! You created everything that has been created. I don't understand it but I believe it!

1 comment:

Kari Bergman said...

Anita,
Thank you so much for the encouragements on my blog. I am really trying to find peace in the situations we have faced recently. Blogging helps.
The book sounds interesting. I don't care for Christian fiction greatly and like to slowly digest teaching material. Is that what the book is? My friend Sue got me hooked on Discipleship Journal, a teaching magazine and authors like J.I. Packer and Bounds. Please can you let me know more about it? -kari bergman