Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Family

I was asked by my friend, Ruth, about my family. Ruth lived here in our town when she was a little girl and my children were young too. Ruthie's daddy was our pastor! So I'll tell you about them but at the same time I'll not tell you too much! Pam lives in northern Illinois. She has two boys, Andrew and Matthew. Andrew has graduated from college and is working in S. Carolina; Matthew is in college. Ted lives on the western side of Michigan and has two girls, Sydney and Isabella. I post pictures of them often so you'll see them now and then. Syd is eight and Bella is six today! Tim is in Malaysia. He has two children: Kaleb is in high school and Annie is in middle school. Tim & Shauna are house parents at an international Christian school. Christy lives in Georgia and has five children, Max, Megan, Miller, Mason, and Maddie! Their ages go from 13 down to one. Rob lives next door to us and has Tyler and Haleigh. Rob and Jessica are adopting two siblings from Haiti: Elmise and Armon. So there you have it in a nutshell! They are all coming to visit in June because Tim and Shauna are coming from Malaysia, so we'll be having a great family time! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for my beautiful family. Please watch over each one of them. You have blessed me so much. I praise You.

1 comment:

ruth said...

I was reading Tim's wife's blog from your page and wow they sure are living a great adventure!! I love the way that when we follow God it's never a boring time. And Christie...five kids from 13 and down...I'm impressed...that's no easy thing. After I had my two I told my mom I'm not sure how she had six of us and stayed sane...kids are a blessing but still...Glad you will all be able to get together this summer!
Love,
Ruth