Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool!

Jerry got me good today. In fact, I could have had a heart attack! He brought me coffee this morning in a very small mug and waited for a comment from me. His mug was a normal size. (We don't like the very big mugs) so I mentioned the dishes in the dish washer were clean and he could have gotten a mug for me from there. He went back into the kitchen and brought a really big mug. I was sitting on the sofa with my lap top on my lap. He came right up to me and held the big mug out to me...then he tripped! Oh no! I could see hot coffee going everywhere and especially on my computer! I closed my eyes as I tried to cover the lap top. I heard him snicker! "April fool!!!" Ohhhh! Well, thank you Lord for good clean fun! Thank you for a husband with a sense of humor! Thank you for my lap top computer so I can be in the living room with Jerry instead off in the computer room by myself! Life is good, thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee! He is so funny!