Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Beautiful Day!

Well, here I am again. Today is a beautiful crisp fall day. I'm staying in a cabin on the camp ground within walking distance of my mom's apartment. So I get a nice brisk walk every morning and evening and sometimes inbetween! My first two nights here I stayed in a room down the hill from my mom's and it was nice but on Monday I was able to move to the cabin where I have a cozy little house all to myself. I took pictures of a couple of eagles so after I get home and can post them I'll show them to you all. I've never seen so many eagles as this trip here this time. Yesterday I went with Mother to the audiologist in Everett to get a second hearing aide. I can already tell a difference in her hearing but it's up to her if she decides to keep it. It's very expensive. A good friend of ours here in the senior center, Esther, fell in the night and broke her foot, so she's now in nursing. She'll have to keep off of it for about four weeks! We're all thankful she didn't break her hip. Well, until next time, keep looking up and keep trusting our Maker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If that's the same cabin that I stayed in, it's nice. The eagles sound great. Say hi to grandma!