Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Journal

I went with a delegation today, Wednesday, to see our new ministry building being built! It was very interesting. They're making progress and hope to set it up on our church property right after July 4. I have the pictures in backwards, as per usual for me.

The building is movable because it's built on this track with wheels to move it along in the factory!

Pastor Dave, the builder, Johnathan, and Richard looking over the blueprints.

My first sight of the building! It was quite impressive to me.


Oh oh, we have this cute bird house sitting on our front porch for decoration...a little wren is flitting around. Oh no, I love birds but we don't need a nest built on the front porch next to our front door! I think I'd better move it! Our former neighbors gave it to us!

Today is a beautiful sunny day. Jerry has been sick since Sunday so we're not enjoying the outside like we normally would be. He picked up a bug from somewhere. I fixed him a soft boiled egg for breakfast so we'll see if he keeps it down. Yesterday all he ate all day was a small bowl of Campbell's chicken noodle soup for supper.

Our land phone is driving us crazy! It works part time...folks are having a time getting a hold of us. Is it the phone or the line or the box in the garage? What to do... I don't have good reception on my cell phone here at home...what to do. That is the question.
Lord, how I praise You. Life is good. Life is interesting. Thank You. Please continue to touch Jerry. Give him strength.































No comments: