Thursday, July 09, 2009

Frustrated

I'm so frustrated...I made up nice invitations to our golden anniversary open house and I've just now found out that many folks didn't receive theirs. I sent out so many so not only have I lost money on paper, ink, and postage but many of our family and friends don't even know they're invited. We're working our heads off to make this really nice and special and many folks don't even know they're invited! What went wrong? I've got to go to the post office to ask them about it. I'll try to watch my tone of voice, but it's hard when I'm so frustrated.

You’re invited to help celebrate!

Golden Anniversary

Open House

Jerry and Anita Archer

July 12, 2009

2548 E Mier Rd.

Midland, MI 48642

989 832-8088

3:00 - 5:00

Wedding Day was June 13, 1959

No gifts, please. Cards are nice!



Here is the invitation: if you didn't get one...I'm sorry.

Lord, help me with my anger and frustration. I don't know what went wrong. I thought I did everything right, but I'm hearing that some folks didn't receive theirs. Help me to be patient and to go ahead with plans. I love You, Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be all right! (That's what Mom and Dad used to say to each other when they were frustrated or troubled about something.) And, I just heard Dad say to me, "Tell Anita everything will be all right." Love you. L

carole said...

HI.. Pray that you will have a GREAT day tomorrow at your party... Wish we could be there but it is a looooong way from Colorado...Thinking of you.... Carole