Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Winter Beauty

We woke up again this morning to winter beauty. I asked Jerry how many winter pictures I could take! Then I decided to just focus on stark, bare limbs covered with snow. There is beauty everywhere if we just look for it.
I praise You, Lord, because You are Power and majesty.
He sends His command to the earth, His Word runs swiftly. He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes. He hurls down His hail like pebbles. Who can withstand His icy blast? He sends His Word and melts them; He stirs up His breezes, and waters flow. Psalm 147:15-18

3 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely

Unknown said...

I must have a ton of winter pictures myself. This one of yours is beautiful. God is very artistic don't you think? Thanks for sharing, and for sharing the verse too. Love, Sue

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

If you want to see winter beauty...come to TC! As much as the snow is frustrating, it really is pretty when the sun shines down on it. Everything looks so clean! And...we'd love the visit!