Friday, August 03, 2007

The Amazing Fiddlers!

I've mentioned the fiddlers in some of my other blogs so I'm going to show some pictures I took of them. They were simply amazing! There was a fiddlers camp going on at Arlington Beach and we got in on the tail end of it! This is a picture of Angus Lyon from Scotland. The best accordion player I have ever heard! Calvin Vollrath is the best fiddle player I've ever heard! They played on and on and we couldn't sit still!


Here is Calvin again and Trent Bruner on the keyboard. Trent is originally from Sask. now from Norway. Trent accompanied every tune for the entire evening! His fingers never stopped! Amazing!!! I would like to dare anyone to sit still while they are playing!


These two guys...I love! Rory Campbell and Angus Lyon, both from Scotland. Fun loving and extremely talented.


Rory and Angus were teaching these Canadians to dance a Scottish dance. It looked fun! I didn't join in!

No comments: