Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring!

According to the calendar spring is here! It's 30 degrees F this morning and supposed to warm up a little and also rain this afternoon. I need to get out and rake my flower beds. I've got daffodills coming up and crocus. The lilacs are covered with buds, so spring will be a reality soon. Of course, I just came back from Washington where everything is already blooming! Oh oh, Jerry just returned from walking at the mall and I'm still sitting at the computer! I was sitting here when he left! Well, thank you, Lord, for another day. Help us to rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comment:

Harold said...

Glad you made it home in good shape,you did a great job on the pictures and report of all the things that went on while you were here,it was great seeing you again,you both come again and we will have another party.