Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sleepless night

I just had another of my sleepless nights. It's a good thing Jerry slept all night because he's already had a dump truck load of dirt delivered and dumped, waiting for him to level it out. That should keep him busy most of the day! Maybe I can get some house work done with him outside all day. If I can get this picture to post you'll see it's actually fun for him with his little red tractor! I heard the pack of coyotes in the night. They weren't as close as sometimes but still within hearing distance. We've only seen one, thank goodness. During the night I worked on my lesson plans for the class I'll be teaching starting in Oct. I've been kind of stuck but I got a new idea last night, I'm sure it was from the Lord because I've been praying for guidence. So I started over! And it just fell into place! Thank you, Lord! Lesson one: Myself. Lesson two: My Marriage. Lesson three: Me as a Mom. Lesson four: My children. Lesson five: My family. Lesson six: Review.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan - do you have a specific book you are using to guide you?? Or are you pulling each lesson from a different place?

Anonymous said...

I think I'll answer your questions in another blog.